The most successful way of developing presentation skills, is to see yourself and receive feedback. For this reason I encourage the use of filming and playback for feedback.
Clear, straightforward, effective presentation skills include:
- Preparing your presentation
- Helping your audience to remember
- Engaging your audience’s attention and keeping it
- How to tune your audience in with powerful visual aids
- Using props in presentations
- Your impact on your audience
- Once you’re in action
Participants then prepare a presentation, including visual aids and deliver the presentation to the group whilst being filmed.
Each participant benefits from a feedback session led by me, including feedback from all of the other participants.