Customer Service Skills
Great customer service undoubtedly keeps existing customers, gains new ones and increases revenue as a result. It also means the people providing the service enjoy their jobs more, so they’re more likely to stay, reducing overheads caused by recruitment and training.
Clear, straightforward, effective customer service skills include:
- The customer-service chain
- Impact your people have on the customer.
- A constructive response to any question
- Responding effectively to complaints
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Language which delights customers
- Communicating for clarity
- Helping your customers understand you